This website is part of Fab Fabrics which is a physical shop based at 21 Penallta Road, Ystrad Mynach, Caerphilly CF82 7AP.
Your personal data will be used to provide the information, goods and services offered through our website to you for billing and order fulfilment.
- If you sign up to our newsletter we may use your email address to send you information about products or services.
- You can opt out of these at any time and you can ask for personal data to stop being recorded at any time.
Cookies & Monitoring
Monitoring is important for you as a consumer to understand what information we are collecting from your visits. It is important that we stress the reasons why we are monitoring this traffic.
- Strictly necessary cookies – These are cookies that are essential to the operation of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookies – These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website.
- Functionality cookies – These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our website.
- Targeting cookies – These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed.
We may monitor traffic to our website and collect the following information:
- The IP address of your computer.
- The referring website from which you have navigated to our website from.
The reasons for this are:
- To make ongoing improvements to our website based on this data.
- To see our most popular sources of business.
Disclosure of Personal Data
We may disclose your personal data if:
We sell our business.
In cases where we are required by law to pass on information or if we believe action is necessary for fraud, cyber crime or to protect the website, rights, personal safety of person/s.
We may also disclose aggregate statistics about visitors to our website (customers and sales) in order to describe our services to prospective partners (advertisers, sponsors) and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes but these statistics will include no personally identifiable information.
If you are concerned about your data you have the right, subject to the payment of a small fee to request access to personal data which we may hold or process about you.
Describe any conditions specific to your product such as the restriction of sale for age-restricted products and services.
Right to Cancel
All customers have the right to cancel their orders under The Distance Selling Regulations which gives consumers extra protection when buying online. Specific legislation that applies here is regulation of The Distance Selling Regulations.
You have the right to cancel the purchased goods without having to give a reason at any time within the “cooling off period” of seven working days beginning on the day after you receive the goods.
If you are in possession of the goods you are under duty to retain them and take reasonable care of them. You must send the goods back to us at our contact address at your own cost (unles we delivered the item to you in error or the item is damaged or defective) as soon as possible once you have canceled the contract.
We reserve the right to make a charge not exceeding our direct costs of recovering the goods if you do not return the goods or return them at our expense.
Once you have notified us that you wish to cancel the contract any sum debited to us will be refunded to you as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your cancellation.
You will not have the right to cancel a purchase for the supply of any of the following goods:
- Supply of goods the price of which is dependent on fluctuations in the financial market which cannot be controlled by the retailer.
- Supply of goods made to your specifications or clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
- Supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines.
All notices you send to us must be sent to the contact details on this website firstname.lastname@example.org. We may give notice to you at either the email or postal address you provide to us when making a purchase (notice will be deemed received and properly served 24 hours after an email is sent or three days after the date of the posting of any letter). In providing the service of any notice it will be sufficient to prove in the case of a letter that the letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post. In the case of an email that the email was sent to the specified email address of the addressees.
These terms are governed by English law. Any contract for the purchase of goods from this site and any dispute or claim arising out of/or in connection with any such contract will be governed by English law. You and we (Fab Fabrics) both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction. However, if you are a resident in Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland and if you are a resident in Scotland you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
So for specific legislation and for more detailed regulations go to: www.legislation.gov.uk
With thanks to legislation.gov.uk for providing specific information on legislation.